Show Your Bujo Theme is a monthly link-up in which you can share your bullet journal theme of that month. The link-up will be posted at the end of each month, on a Saturday. The link-up will be open for 2-3 weeks. You don’t need to post on this day at all. Do what is convenient for you. All I ask is that you come by to check out other people’s post too.
So what can you show in this monthly link-up? Honestly, anything you want. But if you want help setting up your post here are some questions for you to use as prompts.
- What is your prompt this month?
- How did you choose this theme? Does it mean anything special to you?
- Were you inspired by anyone or something?
- What tools did you use?
- What kind of spreads did you make?
- Looking back is there something you would change?
- Do you want tips or help on something regarding bullet journaling?