The Type of Information That Is Collected on This Blog
- Name and/or username
- Email addresses
- Date and time stamp
- Location information
- Information about your activities on this blog
- Internet browser and type of device
The Collected Information Is Used For
This information is collected for the following reasons:
- Sending out an email with a notification of a new blog post
- So you can leave messages below blog posts
- To be able to contact you when needed
- For statistics so I can see what the best time and days are for posts and see which kind of blog posts are best liked so I can create similar content
How Long Information Is Stored
The above mentioned information isn’t stored longer than necessary.
If you subscribed through email you get an email when I have published a new blog. For as long as you are subscribed your email will be stored. You can unsubscribe by the link at the bottom of the email.
If you leave a comment below a blog post or a page your IP, email and name or username are stored. This will be for as long as you wish the comment to be up. I can always edit or delete the comment. You can contact me through email for this.
Third Party Sharing
Third Party Cookies
For the working of the website there are also third party cookies that are being used.
- WordPress collects data so I can see the statistics of how posts are being viewed and how the interaction is throughout the whole blog.
Your Access to the Information
You are always allowed to access the information as it is yours. You can ask me to share with you what information is avalible, to edit it and/or to delete it. Please email me about this on email@example.com and I will reply within two weeks. To make sure you are who you say you are I do need a show of identification in the email.