You might be seeing things a bit differently on the blog. On a random whim I decided to change the theme of my blog on December 2nd. I have had the button theme for a long time and I decided it was time for something new for 2023. I might change a bit of the graphics too in the future, who knows. But I certainly don’t have the time now. And they still work.
Other than that the month was not great for my reading. It certainly wasn’t great for sci-fi month. But then November never seems to be, to be honest. Even so I caught the reading jibe again at the end of the month with some paranormal romance.
In November I read a total of 11 books which makes the total of 2022 119 books read.
Of the 11 books 8 books were fantasy, 2 books were sci-fi and 1 book a graphic novel .
Out of the 30 days of November I read 12 days which amounted to a total of 3442 pages.
The rating average of this month was 3,9.
- A Restless Truth (The Last Binding 2) by Freya Marske | ARC | 4 stars
- The Luminaries (The Luminaries 1) by Susan Dennard | ARC | 4 stars
- Season of the Bruja volume 1 by Aaron Duran and Sara Soler | ARC | 3,5 stars
- Legends and Lattees by Travis Baldtree | ARC | 4 stars
- Abaddon’s Gate (The Expanse 3) by James S. A. Corey | 4 stars | Sci-Fi Month
- The Red Scholar’s Wake by Aliette de Bodard | ARC | 4 stars | Sci-Fi Month
- Terra Ultima by Raoul Deleo and Noah J.Stern | 4 stars | Library
- Teacup Magic: the first collection (Teacup Magic books 1-3) by Tansy Raynor Roberts | 4 stars | Novella’s
- Soulless (Parasol Protectorate 1) by Gail Carriger | 5 stars | Reread
- Changeless (Parasol Protectorate 2) by Gail Carriger | 4 stars | Reread
- Blameless (Parasol Protectorate 3) by Gail Carriger | 3 stars | Reread
⌘ As you might recall my November started with an eye infection. It was pretty bad and I had a hard time doing anything that week. But after a week it was mostly gone.
⌘ Merijn had his group show at the start of the year which was pretty grand to see
⌘ I have decided to slowly build down my antidepressant meds. I took the first step this November, and becaus of the holidays, will take the next step in January. The side effects were mostly tiredness and extra hungry.
Announcements and the Like
⌘ The 2023 SFF Title Challenge
⌘ Turtle Recall 2023 | Journey Through Discworld | Reading Challenge
Wrap Ups and Other Memes
⌘ Show Your Bujo Theme | November 2022 | #SciFiMonth
⌘ Dancing out of October 2022
⌘ Ocean’s Echo by Evarina Maxwell | ARC
⌘ Cowboy Bebop: Supernova Swing | ARC
⌘ A Restless Truth (The Last Binding 2) by Freya Marske | ARC
⌘ The Red Scholar’s Wake by Aliette de Bodard | ARC
Top Ten Tuesday
⌘ Sci-Fi Books I Read Since Last Sci-Fi Month
⌘ Turn Back Time | 5 Time Travel Books
⌘ 10 Sci-Fi Series I Need to Catch Up On
⌘ Six Sci-Fi Short Stories | One Small Step
⌘ Can’t Stop the Signal | My Six Go to Bloggers for Science-Fiction
Discussions, Topics and the Like
⌘ Previously on #SciFiMonth | Sci-Fi Books I Discovered Through #SciFiMonth
⌘ Book Haul 75 | BirthYay
⌘ Let’s Jump Into Hyperspace | The Intergalictic Book Tag | #SciFiMonth
This monthly wrap up will be linked up with the monthly one by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction. This so we can blog hop to each others wrap ups easier.