How is it already time to post our Spring TBR’s for Top Ten Tuesday (as always hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl)? I feel like i just made my Winter TBR, let alone read it. Which probably does not bode to well for how I did on that TBR.
Read: The Conductors | Reaper of Souls
Unread: An Unkindess of Ghosts | The City We Became | A Song of Wraith and Ruin | The Year of the Witching | Silver Borne * | Lobizona | The Left-Handed Booksellers of London | The Theft of Sunlight **
2/10 as of March 6th. That is a pretty bad score. But to give myself some slack, I do have a burn-out of sorts and that affected my reading a lot. I opted for some light hearted reads instead of my own TBR at times. *I was also the idiot that read Mercy Thompson 6 and skipped 5 (Silver Borne) all together for some reason. Seriously, how did that happen. **I should be reading The Theft of Sunlight before the month is over anyway.
With everything happening I am at a bit of a question mark for what I want to put on this TBR for the Spring. While I normally don’t put arcs on this list or at the minimum one or two, I feel like that would be a good idea for now. I have many and I will feel obliged to pick them up regardless. And it would be nice to have a higher score. I’m setting myself up for failure if I try to many other things for the time being I suspect.
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown (The Brown Sisters 2) by Talia Hibbert
- The Monstrous Citadel (Chronicles of Amicae 2) by Mirah Bolender
- Fortress of Magi (Chronicles of Amicae 3) by Mirah Bolender
- A Master of Djinn (Fatma-el Sha’arawai 3) by P. Djeli Clark
- Fugitive Telemetry (Murderbot 6) by Martha Wells
- In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland
- Black Water Sister by Zen Cho
- The Bone Shard Daughter (The Drowning Empire 1) by Andrea Stewart
- The Weirn Books Volume 1 by Svetlana Chmakova
- The Tangleroot Palace: Stories by Marjorie M. Liu