November was the mont that went a bit up and down in productivity. Some weeks I worked a lot on the blog though I was on a semi-break. I somehow gained more inspiration and want to get back to the blog. Other weeks there was more reader. And then other times there were periods and elections. Surprisingly, despite my semibreak I broke my number of unique visitors in November. Huh.
In November I read a total of 9 books which makes the total of 2020 148 books read.
Of the 9 books 6 books were fantasy, 3 books were sci-fi.
Out of the 30 days of November I read 13 days which amounted to a total of 2453 pages. My best reading day was November 27th with 343 pages..
The rating average of this month was 3,83.
- Ottilie Colter and the Withering World (The Narroway Hunt 3) by Rhiannon Williams | 4 stars
- Escaping Exodus (Escaping Exodus 1) by Nicky Drayden | 3 stars
- This is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar and Max Gladstone | 3 stars | Novella
- A Dead Djinn in Cairo (Fatma el-Sha’arawi 1) by P. Djeli Clark | 4 stars | Novella
- Call of the Bone Ships (The Tide Child 2) by R.J. Barker | 4 stars | ARC
- Welcome to the Other London by Erynn Q. | 3,5 stars | ARC
- Hollowpox (Nevermoor 3) by Jessica Townsend | 5 stars
- Raising Steam (Discworld 40, Moist von Lipwig 3) by Terry Pratchett | 4 stars
- A History of Madness (The Outlands Pentalogy 2) by Rebecca Crunden | 4 stars | ARC
Read in November: 1
Read in November: 1
Read in November: 2
⌘ November was a weird month. There were weeks where I barely read and other weeks were I read everyday. First the USA elections were all consuming, and another week I had my period with the worst headache. So reading was not a top priority
⌘ I also was a bit of a downer because nobody was buying things from my shop at the start of the month. Sad face. And so I didn’t draw a whole lot. But that changed with the cyber sale.
⌘ All in all I do think that I am doing better depression wise. It is more easy to be positive about things. Anxiety still feels pretty high at times though.
⌘ In the Netherlands we have a Dutch children’s holiday called Sinterklaas (which ends the day this posts) which lasts about 3-4 weeks and so Merijn has been pretty restless. It gives kids a lot of anxiety and I’ll be glad it is done.
⌘ I think the blogging break did me well. Just pulling off the pressure and I am much more motivated to write blog posts.
⌘ Escaping Exodus (Escaping Exodus 1) by Nickey Drayden
⌘ The Archive of the Forgotten (Hell’s Library 2) by A.J. Hackwith
⌘ Call of the Bone Ships (Tidechild 2) by R.J. Barker | ARC
⌘ Welcome to the Other London by Erynn Q. | ARC
⌘ Sammie from The Bookwyrms Den talks about how you should care and keep your TBR Beast.
⌘ CW from The Quiet Pond talks about reading romance while demisexual.
⌘ Jean from Happy Indulgence talks about book buying, consumerism and being judged.
⌘ Louise from Monstrumology talks about why she prefers soft sci-fi.
⌘ Joanna from Joanna Maciejewska shares some Polish SF books that she would love to see translated.
⌘ Sofia from The Bookish Wanderess talks about her favorite 2020 Releases by Latinx authors.
⌘ Jess from Jessticulates shares sci-fi books by indigenous authors.
This monthly wrap up will be linked up with the monthly one by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction. This so we can blog hop to each others wrap ups easier.