I like to browse instagram when I have just woken up. Pretty pictures of books are a good way to wake up. So it was on one of these mornings that the tag on Elly’s picture caught my attention.
The hashtag MiddeGradeMarch stood out right away. I don’t think I’ve heard of it before so a quick google was in order. The hashtag first started on bookstagram to start sharing the love of middle grade during March. I am all aboard that train.
I’m not sure how many of these I’ll be able to get through as I also have a lot of other things going on at home but we shall see.
First of all I’d like to continue with some series that I haven’t quite gotten around to reading the sequels yet, but I own them.
- Tilly and the Lost Fairytales (Pages & Co. 2) by Anna James
- Duftapotheke 2 by Anna Ruhe
- Galloglas (Worldquake Sequence 3) by Scarlet Thomas
First in Series
- The Serpent’s Secret(Kiranmala and the Kingdom Beyond 1) by Sayantani DasGupta
- City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake 1) by Victoria Schwab
- Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities 1) by Shannon Messenger
- Ned’s Circus of Marvels (Ned’s Circus of Marvels 1) by Justin Fisher
Ten books seems like it is quite enough to be able to get through this month though I do have more middle grade on my shelves.
Do you like to read Middle Grade? Why is that?