A while ago I was tagged for the book tag Do I Have That Book. I think it was by Melissa from Melissa’s Fandom World but the link doesn’t work anymore. Anyway thank you regardless. ❤ It looked quite like a fun way to show some bits and pieces of my shelves so I decided to do it early on in the year.
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
This Riordan book with 9 short stories from the Magnus Chase world has pretty deckled edges which was quite the surprise when I got it.
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
Surprisingly I do. I wasn’t sure I was going to find one until I realized this one had a lot more than 3.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
Of course The Lunar Chronicles are based on Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel and Snow White.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
Yes both books in this duology have a title with 10 letters.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
If you forget about The, Sea of Monsters starts and ends with an S. It was the best I could do haha.
6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book?
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
It wasn’t until Melissa mentioned that Cassandra Clare was her penname that I conciously realized this. I think I knew somewhere in the back of my head but never stopped to think about it.
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
Tess of the Road of course. I love that book.
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
This illustrated version of A Game of Thrones has two maps as end papers.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
The Magicians of course! I still haven’t seen the rest of season 3. I is sad.
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality…)
Dr. Pol! He is a vet with the tv show The Amazing Dr. Pol on National Geographic. He is actually originally from the Netherlands. I love watching the show.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
Of course this had to be from this series.
13. Do you have a poetry book?
The only one I own but I did really like it.
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
I think this was the only one I could find. I haven’t read it yet but have heard great things.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
Creatively I used one of my initials T.M. which fits nicely with Taran Matharu.
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
Anthologies of course!
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?
Foundryside was 503 pages.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
The Darkest Minds! I still have to see the movie though.
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
I got this for my birthday in 2018 from a friend.
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
And lastly of course Good Omens with Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman