It is DECEMBER. Can you guys believe it. It is already December 7th. Where did the time go this Fall, seriously? The End of the Year book tag has been making its rounds around the blogosphere and this time around I got tagged by Melissa from Melissa’s Fandom World. Thank you!
This is just a short tag to talk about what we are up to in this last bit of the year and I think that is always interesting to read of various people.
1. Are there any book you started this year that you need to finish?
Lost Lore. It is a free anthology over on Amazon and I kind of need to read on. But I’m not really feeling reading on the computer or on my phone at the moment so there is a good chance I might not finish it this year as well.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Not really. I don’t really think of a book as an autumnal book. And I don’t really use books to transition into anything. I do have a few christmassy read planned for the last two weeks of the year though. But I don’t think that was what the questions meant.
3. Is there a new release that you’re still waiting for?
This year? No.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you & become a favorite of the year?
Who knows? I don’t think it will be quite a shock if I could mention that book here though…
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2019?
Yes I’ve been working on my reading goals post for the new year. There are a lot of things I want and other things that I did this year that I want to discard. It is good to take plenty of time to look back. And of course I have the Dancing with sci-fi and fantasy reading challenge going for 2019. You know if you hadn’t seen it yet.