Seeing as I have a goal where I want to lower the amount of unread books of my physical tbr, you know I have books on there that have been unread for quite a while. I’m not afraid to admit that… It is not exactly uncommon knowledge when you visit this blog every now and then.
So I am certainly not afraid to share the ten books that have been on my shelves the longest for this weeks top ten tuesday prompt (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl). If I actually could remember this. See at some point all of them just get added to the void that is unread books on my shelves and as much as I want to read them all, I really can’t remember dates let along years where I bought any of these. Maybe with recent ones but certainly not with the older ones. So all of these are more of guesses. The ones I think have been on my shelves the longest.
These are still on there because they haved passed unhauls. Quite a lot of them actually. I can still see myself picking them up in the near future. The near future being five years or so.
I know, okay. I enable myself…
- The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel 5) by Michael Scott
- Sovereign Stone trilogy by Margaret Weiss and Tracey Hickman
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
- The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicles 1) by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Final Empire (Mistborn 1) by Brandon Sanderson
- Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna 1) by Kendare Blake
- Thief of Time (Death 5, Discworld) by Terry Pratchett
- The Dwarves (The Dwarves 1) by Markus Heitz
- Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die 1) by Danielle Paige
- The Warrior Heir (Heir Chronicles 1) by Cinda Williams Chima