So this is a bit of an impulse adition to my blogging schedule. But I saw this fun tag over on Words with Lara, and since this is best done around Christmas I figured I’d schedule in an extra post. Again.
This fun tag was created by Jenniely from A Page of Jenniely. She asks us the hard questions in the bookish naughty list tag. Did we commit some bookish sins this year and how naughty have we really been?
I am a good girl. I swear.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
I currently have 4… I’m usually very on top of things but it is the end of the year and I am distracted and in a bit of a reading slump too. I am however reading one of them at the moment and hoping to have finished it and written the review by the time this posts. Though the review won’t be posted for a while haha.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I don’t think I’ve ever hit below 70%. I try not to request too much at once.
3. Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Well not this year, I think…
4. Folded down the page of a book
Not this year…
5. Accidentially spilled on a book
Some water, shhh.
6. DNF a book this year
One. Throne of the Crescent Moon. That just was not for me.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
I buy books for the cover all the time but also have every intention on reading them at some point.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
All the time. Cleaning, blogging, getting Merijn out of bed (sometimes he wakes up out of a nap and I have 30 pages left so I finish it unless he is crying).
9. Skim read a book
I might have skim read a chapter here or there but never an entire book.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Nope. Doubled it.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
12. Broke a book buying ban
I did not do a book buying ban so I am safe!
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Oh yeah, I have done this. Especially when things are busy. I don’t completely forget what the book is about since I have a good memory for those things but I do forget what I was going to say.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Not until the next day. Does that count?
Six out of fifteen isn’t too bad. That is 40% naughty and 60% nice. I am mostly nice. See!