I find seasonal TBR lists a lot of fun to make when they come up for Top Ten Tuesday (as always created by The Broke and the Bookish). But when it comes down to it I don’t always end up reading what is on it. I didn’t even end up reading half of what was on my Fall tbr. Though, to be fair it was a bit over ambitious.
One of the reasons is that I plan these blog posts ahead of time. This was typed at the end of October. Not exactly the most wintery time of the year with Halloween around the corner.
Even so I try my best to see if there are books that I think I’d like to read during the Winter. And I’ve been planning on rereading some of the books I’ve listed during the Winter for a while now. For some reason Winter feels like the ideal time to reread theseb books.
How are you with seasonal tbr’s?
- Hogfather (Death 4, Discworld) by Terry Pratchett
- Bartimaeus trilogy by Jonathan Stroud (reread)
- Lockwood & Co. series by Jonathan Stroud (reread except book 5)
- Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb (with the Robin Hobb readalong on instagram)
- King Arthur and his Knights by Howard Pyle
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- Half Bad (Half Bad 1) by Sally Green (with La La in the Library)
- Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer 1) by Laini Taylor
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman