We all need a break from things every now and then. As did Jamie from The Broke and the Bookish. Believe me, I know how hard the first term of pregnancy can be. So nothing but understanding from this side. Now that top ten tuesday is of hiatus and back, hereby returns my weekly top ten tuesday response.
We are nearing the end of March and that means that Spring is going to be just around the corner. Now if only the weather would show that, that would be nice as well. Still it hasn’t frozen a whole lot here and we only had a few days of snow here and there so the Winter has been relatively mild here.
With Spring we will of course be making a Spring TBR. Now we did not make a Winter TBR, but we did make a Fall TBR. I read 7 out of 10 books on that list. Now not all in the Fall, but still, that is good I feel. Some on the list below have been on my tbr for a while and others are yet to be released.
- American Gods (American Gods 1) by Neil Gaiman
- Talon (Talon 1) by Julie Kagawa (and hopefully the next two while I am at it.
- Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms 2) by Cinda Williams Chima
- Wintersmith (Tiffany Aching 3) by Terry Pratchett
- The Greek Heroes (Percy Jackson companion) by Rick Riordan
- The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo 2) by Rick Riordan
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Fire (Graceling Realm 2) by Kristin Cashore
- and a gazillion new releases that I have yet to pre order ._.
What book are you looking forward to reading the most this Spring?