There are always going to be expectations that we have of books. Especially when one is rather active in the book community you hear a lot of opinions and buzz about all kinds of books. It can create hype. Hype can let you down. Yet those books that you have heard so little off can end up being a hidden gem.
So for this week I am sharing five books I loved more and five books I loved less than I thought. As always, this prompt was given to us by The Broke and the Bookish.
- Sorcerer to the Crown (Sorcerer Royal 1) by Zen Cho / Review
- Murder of Crows (The Others 2) by Anne Bishop / Review
- The Pyramids of London (Tryfold Age 1) by Andrea K. Host / Review
- Indigo Springs (Astrid Lethewood 1) by A.M. Dellamonica
- Seraphina (Seraphina 1) by Rachel Hartman