Happy Valentine’s Day!
Now that we are on the supposed most romantic day of the year I thought it would be nice to share some books I’ve read with LGBTQ+ and ones that I still want to read. In fantasy this is something I hope to see so much more off in the coming years and that I hopefully will pick up more.
Of course Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish that provides us with a weekly prompt.
Books I’ve read
- Timekeeper (Timekeeper 1) by Tara Sim / Review
MC gay, other character bisexual
- Indigo Springs (Astrid Lethewood 1) by A.M. Dellamonica / Review
- Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis / Review
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli / Review
- Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo / Review
One/two MC gay
I reccommend these all very highly.
Books I want to read
- Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children 1) by Seanan McGuire
I’ve heard such good things about this that I am very curious
- The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us 1) by Emily Skrutskie
Pirates. I am interested.
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
Despite being a contemporary this actually sounds like something I might like.
- The Seafarer’s Kiss by Julia Ember
This is about mermaids. The only other mermaid book I’ve read did not do much for me but I am willing to give mermaids another chance.
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
I’ve heard a lot of good things about Silvera’s books so I am interested in this one. Also I’d love to read a book with an MC with OCD