Halloween is coming this Monday so it makes sense for this Top Ten Tuesday (as always created by The Broke and the Bookish) to be Halloween themed. I think I did a post last year as to what books to read for Halloween, but I don’t think I have read a lot that can be added to that list for now. So I decided to go with a few books that seem like good reads for this time of year.
There are many books that can be fitting for a Halloween themed read. While this year I did not choose books specifically to read this month for that, I do have plenty of books on my tbr that could be great reads for this time of year. Now some of these books are on my physical tbr, others I saw pass me by on Goodreads and others are yet to be released.
- Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt (international edition)
- The Prophet and The Visitor (The Graveyard Queen 3 & 4) by Amanda Stevens
- Pitch Dark by Courtney Alameda
- The Graveyard Apartment by Mariko Koike
- Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna 1) by Kendare Blake
- Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness
- The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale
- Possessed (Rayne 1) by Kate Cann
- Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle 1) by Jay Kristoff
So what scary or creepy books are still on your list to read? And did you read specific books for Halloween so far or are you going to?