Names is something we like to give, but can also be hard. What would be the best fitting for a child you don’t know the personality of yet? We can only go by what we like best. As a book worm and fan of various books and other fandoms, I of course have my favorite characters and favorite names.
However you might have noticed that I named my son none of the names below. I of course have to also get my husband to go for a name and I don’t think he would have gone for any of the names listed below. Or I might have tried. We did have a potential girls’ name (just in case I popped out a girl) though and the second name was Sophie.
This prompt was of course given to us by The Broke and the Bookish for their weekly meme Top Ten Tuesday.
- Nathaniel (Bartimaeus trilogy by Jonthan Stroud)
- Han (Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima)
- Ronan (The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater)
- Theron (Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch)
- Kai (The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer)
- Penryn (Penryn and the End of Days by Susan Ee)
- Alina (The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo)
- Raisa (Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima)
- Annabeth (Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan)
- Sophie (Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones)
What are names that you think are great? Bookish related or not.