I think I have mentioned before how I like to make a list of things that I would like for my birthday or Christmas. This is as much for me as it is for my husband. Sometimes I’ll think of something that I would like to ask for but then I forget it later on. And my husband gets all these ideas to pick from while I still don’t know what I’ll get. Win-win situation right?
Since today is my birthday (turning a lovely 29 already) I thought I’d share this list with you all. It’s got a lot on it but obviously I’m not expecting to get that much for my birthday if I even get any of it. Who knows, right? And some things are also to ask from other people potentially. Maybe. Mostly I just had fun making this list.
So lets get into it.
To continue/finish series or other editions
- Visions of Silver by Anne Bishop (in Dutch)
- The Reluctant Mage by Karen Miller
- The Last Hero by Terry Pratchett
- The BFG (3oth anniversary edition) by Roald Dahl
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater *
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater *
- Half Lost (Half Bad 3) by Sally Green
* I have these in Dutch but the rest in English as they weren’t translated beyond the first two. So I want them to match as I really like this series.
First in series or standalones
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Drug and Drop volume 1 by CLAMP
- Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong
- The Copper Promise by Jen Williams
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
- The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
- Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman. Illustrated by Chris Riddell
- Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas 1) by Zoraida Cordova
Box-sets or bind-ups
- The Abhorsen Chronicles by Garth Nix
- The Dust Lands trilogy by Moira Young
- The Chronicles of Chrestomanci volume 3 by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Inheritance trilogy by N.K. Jemisin
- Book Socks from Dutch publisher Young and Awesome (if already available)
- Bookish totebag, those small ones that are the size of one book
- The Shannara Chronicles season 1
- Haven Season 4
- Lewis Season 8
- Penny Dreaful Season 1
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea shower lotion