Fall has blasted around the corner, though I do have to say that as soon as September starts it often feels like Fall is starting to me. But this year we had a lot of heat at the start of the month which was really weird.
Getting to the point, The Broke and the Bookish are asking us this week what our Fall TBR is. There are a LOT of books I’d still like to get to. And let’s be honest, I’m not going to be able to get to most of them with Merijn demanding my attention. But that won’t stop me from trying. Most of these are new releases as I am looking forward to those the most, honestly
- Crooked Kindom (Six of Crows 2) by Leigh Bardugo
This is actually coming out today and I can’t wait to get started on it.I just have to know how things will be continued.
- Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes 3) by Sara Raasch
This is already out and I should have had it in my hands (and probably read) already. However my pre order has been delayed. I was dissapointed in the second book but I still hope this will be a solid ending to this trilogy.
- The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard 2) by Rick Riordan
I am very curious to see where this goes and how Magnus will develop. And no matter how big this book is, it is Rick Riordan so I’m likely to tear through it rather quickly.
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I feel like I’ve been waiting on this forever…
- A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire 1) by Jessica Cluess
I am very curious about this book. I’ve heard mostly good things. I actually got this a bit early but my copy is damaged and I have been going back and forth on returning it or not. Decisions.
- A Million Worlds With You (Firebird 3) by Claudia Gray
Another ending to a trilogy. I can’t wait!
- Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicles 1) by Jay Kristoff
Another book I hear so many good things about.
- The Prophet (The Graveyard Queen 3) by Amanda Stevens
I was so sad to learn that the Dutch publisher is not going to republish this anymore like they were planning to initially, after my pre order was cancelled. So I shall have to do with the English ebooks from now on. 😦
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
I started this back in July but with my distractions it is been hard to get back into it. I hope to finish it soon though.
- A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett
I really need to continue on with the Tiffany Aching arc.
What books are on your Fall tbr?