When we are younger we are very dependant on our parents, teachers and libraries as what kind of books we get offered to us. As a result there are some books that we might only come across when we are much older. I still read some of these books but I also realize with a lot of these that I would have likely enjoyed them a lot more if I had read them as a child.
This week The Broke and the Bookish gives us the Rewind prompt where we get to choose a prompt that was done in the past.
I realize some of these weren’t around when I was younger yet (I’m 28)but I wish they had been. That counts too, right?
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snickett
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- Septimus Heap by Angie Sage
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (first few books)
- Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan
- How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowel
- Stravaganza by Mary Hoffman
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott