We all like to talk about all those new releases that come out and that we are highly anticipating. We almost pee our pants, that is how excited we are. (I don’t know about you but now that I’m pregnant this happens more often, almost I mean. Obviously.) And we get so sad when we have to wait so long or when a release gets pushed back. It’s where rain really comes from. The tears of bookworms.
But how often do we actually read said anticipated release right away? I have to admit that I don’t always read my pre orders right away. Truthwitch being a clear example of that so far this year. But the next few 2016 releases I have read and enjoyed.
This prompt was provided to us from The Broke and the Bookish top ten tuesday meme. This is a reoccuring weekly meme that provides us lovely bookworm with a prompt.
- Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles novella’s) by Marissa Meyer
- A Gathering of Shadows (ADSOM 2) by V.E. Schwab
- On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis
- Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands 1) by Alway Hamilton
- The Last Star (The 5th Wave 3) by Rick Yancey
- Faith and moonlight part 2 by Mark Gelinaeu and Joe King
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (it was released in Dutch this year, it counts)
- This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity 1) by V.E. Schwab