This first month of 2016 so far has not been going well for me. But there is a reason for that as explained in my last Sunday Post. The first trimester of a pregnancy is hard. I’m hoping the second trimester will be better for reading. Though I have been considering scaling down some of these goals.
# Read 120 Books
Read this month: 5
This is one of the goals I am considering sizing back to 100 at least. I think there is a very realistic chance I won’t get to this, especially once the baby is here. But what do you guys think I should do? I can’t decide, haha.
- The Martian by Andy Weir – 2,5 stars
- The Empty Hand (The Snow Walker 2) by Catherine Fisher – 4 stars – reread
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black – 4 stars
- Darkfever (Fever 1) by Karen Marie Monng – 3,5 stars
- Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman – 4 stars
16 Books or Series That I Need to Read in 2016
Read this month: 0
So far none of the books on this list have appealed to me, but I’m sure I’ll be picking them up later on in the year.
Commenting 365 Challenge – Commenting on 365 new to me blogs
This month: 9
Also behind on this one but I can catch up to that easily.