Time is flying by so quickly. It is already time for showing you the releases I’m keeping my eye on in February. Like before I will post international, translated to Dutch and Dutch releases. Obviously this list isn’t everything that will be coming out in February, but as I said these are the ones that I am keeping my eye on.
– Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles Novella’s) by Marissa Meyer / Sci-Fi
Of course Stars Above would apppear on this list as a lover of The Lunar Chronicles. I’ve read most of these novella’s online already though.
– Morning Star (Red Rising 3) by Pierce Brown / Sci-Fi
While I have yet to start this trilogy I am excited to see how this conclusion will be received.
– These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks 1) by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas / Fantasy
Jane Austen meets X-Men? Need!
– A Gathering of Shadows ( A Darker Shade of Magic 2) by V.E. Schwab / Fantasy
After Reading and liking the first book I have to know how things continue on with these characters!
Translated to Dutch Releases
– Simon vs. de Verwachting van de Rest van de Wereld by Becky Albertelli / Contemporary
Blossom Books is bringing Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda to the Netherlands accompanied by oreo cookies. The oreo cookies sold me despite it being contemporary.
– De Stad van de Alchemist (De Verborgen Universiteit 3) by Natalie Koch / Fantasy
Finally after the release date being pushed back for over 6 months it should be released on the 9th. I loved the first book so when I get this book I hope to marathon the last two.