Back in September The Broke and the Bookish asked us in a Top Ten Tuesday post about our Fall TBR. I filled in quite an amount of books in this list. Seeing as the Fall season is coming to an end and the Winter season is starting, I thought it would be good to see how much of that I have actually read. Why else do we really make this lists anyway, right? As you might see from this wrap up, I need to stop making such ambitious TBR’s.
The first point on my list was my Halloween reading list. In my October Wrap Up I already wrapped up this portion. As you might remember I did not do that well on this one. I ended up reading only two books for this during the month of October.
- The Wee Free Men (Tiffany Aching 1, Discworld 30) by Terry Pratchett
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda
After October I read the following book from this list:
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children 1) by Ransom Riggs
Second point on this list was another group. Namely new releases that were coming out as I did not want to name them all seperate. From this list I have read:
- The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard 1) by Rick Riordan
- It’s a Wonderful Death by Sarah J. Schmidt
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles 4) by Marissa Meyer
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows 1) by Leigh Bardugo
- Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes 2) by Sara Raasch
Other books that were on the list that I read were:
- Siege and Storm (The Grisha 2) by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising (The Grisha 3) by Leigh Bardugo
- Saphire Blue (Precious Stone 2) by Kerstin Gier
- Emerald Green (Precious Stone 3) by Kerstin Gier
Without counting the books that were on my halloween reading list I read a total of 9 of 21 books. I think this is a lesson learned from making over ambitious TBR’s. Of course there was no way I was ever going to read all of those books. But I had hoped to have had read more. But October and November clearly weren’t that great reading months for me compared to the months before that.