A while ago I saw the My Life in Books tag on the blog of a novel glimpse, and found it a fun tag to do myself. It gives you prompts that have to do with your life but connect a book in it. And it is an excuse to take some bookish pictures for these questiosn. So let’s start.
1.Find a book for each of your initials.
So my name is Annemieke so you would think my first initial should be A. However officially my initials are T.M. Annemieke is just my calling name. My official documents don’t have this name. Thanks a lot parents. So I’ll add those along with it. O is from my last name.
A T M O
2. Count your age along your bookshelf — which book is it?
3. Pick a book in your city/state/country.
Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt
The Dutch version takes place in the Netherlands.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
So many places I’d still like to go to. But I think I’d love to visit Rome sometimes.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
Yellow, always! I don’t own a book that is completely truly bright yellow though. 😦
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
The Suitcase Kid by Jacqueline Wilson. It reminds me of my library years as a kid.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
The last one would be The Magician King by Lev Grossman. I couldn’t get into it at all.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
I have some bigger books still on my TBR, but I’ll think I’ll go for this classic because I’m secretly dreading it a little.
I am not going to tag anyone. Feel free to do it. 🙂