I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by Forwards & Bookwords. Thank you so much!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the questions they provided you
- Create 10 questions for the people you nominated to answer
1. If you could reread any book from a different perspective than the character it was told by, what book would you read and whose perspective would you want to hear?
I think I would like to read Dancer’s perspective in the Seven Realms.
2. Are all the other people in your family big readers?
My mother always took me to the library and took home a lot of books to read. But my dad isn’t at all
3. What two book parents do you think would be fun to have as real parents?
Oh gosh, no idea. Nothing springs to mind at all. Though I always thought James and Lily Potter would be great to have as parents, well fun in James’s case anyway.
4. Where is your favorite place to buy books?
Physical place? I’d say Waterstones and ABC in Amsterdam as they sell English books. I love walking around there when I get the chance to go.
5. What is your biggest book pet-peeve?
Seeing damaged books in book stores that are being sold as new. I hate this.
6. Do you lend out your books? Why or why not?
No, though I don’t get asked either. Those that read around me prefer their own copies.
7. Which book character would you least like to meet in real life?
Uhm, Voldemort I suppose.
8. What is a book that you could read over and over again without getting sick of it?
The Golem’s Eye by Jonathan Stroud
9. What book made you cry harder than any other?
I don’t really cry when I read. But the one that got me a bit teary eyes was The Book Thief, of course
10. How many books do you think you’ve read in your lifetime?
I have no idea, honestly. I read most books from the library’s children section, got a bunch of books through school and so on. I could not guess at the amount.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers.
The questions I would like to ask the below nominated are:
- What is your favourite bookish friendship?
- Who is your favourite author and why?
- How do you organize your book shelves?
- Are you interested in comics/graphic novels/manga?
- What was a book you were obsessed about 10 years ago?
- A book you want to share with everyone?
- What book releases are you looking most forward to for the next three months?
- What is your favorite mythical being in books?
- Best standalone book you’ve read?
- Want to play some quidditch?