I was tagged by the lovely Amy over on Curiouser and Curiouser for the Summertime Madness tag. Thank you! Now I still have a bunch of other tags to do, but as this is a Summer tag, I figured it was better to do this now as it is still Summer.
1) Show a book with a summery cover.
That is about as summery as it is going to get. 🙂
2) Pick a fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer holiday.
I’m thirding Camp Half-Blood. It’s a great place to be in the Summer. Though I think some parts of the Seven Realms would probably also be great to be in the Summer.
3) You’re about to go on a flight for your summer holidays but you want to read a book that lasts the whole flight. What novella do you choose?
It would depend on how long the flight is. I don’t really fly. The only times I flew was when we went to Egypt in 2009. But I suppose a book like The Archived would be great length wise. Or even a reread of Howl’s Moving Castle.
4) You have a case of summertime sadness what book do you pick to shine a smile on your face?
Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones or The Golem’s Eye by Jonathan Stroud
5) You’re sitting at the beach all alone… Which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Ahaha. I’m going to be original and not go for eye candy or swoon worthy and go for the character that makes me laugh the hardest. Bartimaeus from the Bartimaeus series by Jonathan Stroud. And if I really want to laugh I’d have Nathaniel there from the same series so I can watch them banter away.
6) To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
Am I going to sound like a broken record if I say Bartimaeus? But seriously he would be the best sidekick! Otherwise Annabeth from Percy Jackson or Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle. Oh and Dancer from Seven Realms would be cool too.
7) Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you tag?